We would like to invite you to join us in celebrating Mediterranean Coast Day in your home or your office, at the beach or at the city square, or your preferred location anywhere around the Mediterranean. You may consider organizing an outreach activity, online or in-person, in line with COVID-related rules in effect in your country.
Here are just simple steps you can follow:
- Choose a theme for your activity, get inspired browsing the following link
- Ensure that social distancing rules and other relevant measures are strictly met, in any event you are organizing
- Help us spread the word for healthy Mediterranean ecosystems on social media by using the hashtags #MedCoastDay / #Act4Med / #BarcelonaConvention in your posts
- Download and use the Mediterranean Coast Day logo toolkit to brand your event or activity
- Get inspired by our toolkit section, pick ideas and template for your events
- Don’t forget to download the UNEP/MAP SeaWatcher App, powered by INFO/RAC, on your mobile device and start reporting marine litter that you stumble upon anywhere along the Mediterranean coast. Ask your colleagues and friends to do the same.
Share with us your event and fill in the form below.
We will promote your event on the MAP Barcelona Convention System websites and social media platforms.
DOWNLOAD TOOLKITS TO SET UP COAST ACTIVITIES IN YOUR COUNTRY